1. Why did you join PRGE? Because I haven’t missed one since the inception (except and quickie summer one last year)
1.a. Have you done other swaps? Are you doing other swaps right now? Why yes, I have and No, I am currently only in this one.
2. What are your five favorite things? (these don’t have to be knit related) We will skip the obvious, which is knitting: reading, hanging with my family, taking photos, chocolate, snuggling with my husband after a long day.
2.a. Do these things allow any hints into your personality for your punk pal? ah, no–not really
3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet? The Shetland Triange shawl, a fair isle hat, and a Dragon Scales tank top
3.a. What do you tend to make with knit/crochet? hats in the late summer and fall because I tend to donate them to a charity (that is a hint, if you know me), lace things and scarves
3.b. What do you hope to make (or complete that you have started) someday? a lace stole that is almost (or already at least a year old and growing weary)
4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday? Why? some cool stitch markers, maybe a nice needle case, anything that smells good or tastes good, a book of pattern stitches, and a set of cable needles from Knit Picks (those cool muli-colored ones)
4.a. What do you hope to never see in a swap box again (or ever)? acrylic yarn, kitchen cotton (another hint if you read my blog), and pink.
5. What are your three favorite yarns? What are your three least favorite yarns? FAVS: alpaca, Noro, Cascade 220 (cause you get a lot of bang for your buck) NO-NO’s: kitchen cotton (stuff like Peaches n Cream, blah), Simply Soft or any 100% acrylic, and well, I’m not that picky
5.a. Do you like solid, self-striping, or multi-colored yarns? I like solid and LOVE heathered and really get into trouble with multi-colors cause I am attracted to all things party-like! but I love it just the same.
5.b. What are your favorite colors? What are your favorite colors to knit with? purple, red, blue, green, really if it is a deep jewel tone I am on it. I occasionally get into browns and neutrals but not often.
6. What are your five favorite delicacies? good god! um, dark chocolate or really nice milk chocolate, Taco Bell, Rick Black Coffe, Chai Tea, and handmade soap.
6.a. What yarn do you hope to one day try and why? Kauni so that I can make the Revontuli -huivi/Northern Lights Shawl. It is in my Ravelry Que.
7.a. What are your favorite tv or movie charactors? The cast from Criminal minds and Bones and JOHNNY DEPP, mmm
8.a. What do you do during your week (ie – work, take care of three kids, race walk)? I’m a Licensed Massage Therapist–
9.a. What collects you? my 3 boys
10.a. What is your favorite holiday and why? Halloween and Christmas because I like to decorate
11.a. Do you have a “favorites” collection anywhere that your pal should know about? No
12.a. What drives you nuts? Too much work and not enough play
13.a. What would you do if you knew you could not fail? Fly and not in a plane, I mean–FLY
14.a. Are you excited for the contests or will you just pretend that they do not exist? I’m not big into the contests but have no fear because I realize that this is a partnership and I will participate regardless.