1. Why did you join PRGE? I have been involved since the first one and it is a great group of swappies.
2. What are your five favorite things? (these don’t have to be knit related) knitting, reading, watching movies, hiking, doing yoga, crafting and hanging out with my family
3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet? My fingerless mitts with Noro, I usually make a new hat each season and my Swallow Tail Shawl
4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday? I have never knit with Socks that Rock yarn but love all the colorways.
5. What are your three favorite yarns? I love Noro, any kind of alpaca, and Blue Sky Alpaca What are your three least favorite yarns? Acrylic, Cotton and well, cotton. I’m not a fan of chunky yarns, really
6. What are your five favorite delicacies? Chocolate (good organic chocolate, Godiva, Dove, etc), Chai lattes, Greek pizza, cheese, Honey
7. What are your three favorite guilty pleasures? I love LOST, Flickr, and Romantic comedies
8. What are the five things you look forward to every week? Thursdays (my day off), Saturday shopping sprees, Pizza night, my shower time, watching Andy Griffith before bed
9. What do you collect? Frogs, Yarn, Journals, Beads, Crystals and Stones
10. When is your birthday? July 23rd. I am a LEO
11. Do you have any wishlists? Yes, on Amazon.
12. Do you have any allergies or health related conditions that your pal should know about? Nope.
13. What do you do for work and what do you do for fun? I am a licensed Massage Therapist. For fun I knit, read, draw, write and spend time with my kids and dogs.
14. What would you like your pal to know that is not covered here? I am really easy to please. I don’t like pink or pastels. I like sock yarn but usually for scarves, shawls and such.